Re: Boo Hiss to Hillside

"Vaughan Williams" <ender2000@my-deja.com> wrote in message
837r59$obh$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:837r59$obh$1@nnrp1.deja.com...

> > But, what do you suggest that Hillside do? Run passenger trains
> >through the middle of a fire?
>
> Well no, but the delay sounds like it was longer than it needed to be.
> How long does it take to put out a fire?

<one helluva big snip>

Well, as an officer of the CFA, I can tell you that putting out the fire is
not all that's involved, and it can take an awful long tim e to be put out
let alone considered safe.   However, this was in the MFB area, and knowing
the Mets, they were probably standing around bithching about their pay
checks.  If they keep bitching, give them the boot and give the money to the
CFA.

(slight tangent)  The CFA has 21 regions in the state numbered 1 through 26.
We call the MFB area Region 27.  It's only going to be a matter of time....