Re: Sale - Hillside .Where's the pictures?...please.

> PMJI, but wasn't the RTL a V/Line Freight initiative, introduced long
> before Freight Victoria came along........ or are you saying that it
> was M vO's idea when he was head of VLF?
Yes Yuri, it is true!
Marinus did a working trip to the Americas when he first took over the
reigns, and came back with Video of this vehicle. He told the fellows at
Dynon about it at one of his popular visits to our meal room [long time
since the boss bothered to come and talk to us] and when we showed interest,
had a video made and sent it to the Union so we could see what he was on
about. Now Marinus, was a Trucker, and prior to setting up National Rail,
and getting V/Line a way towards standing proud again, he had some heavy
credits in Road Transport! So we were all a bit dubious about this Western
Star thingo. But all credit to the man, we mostly waited and watched, and
learnt to respect him.
Rod ;o)