Re: Sale - Hillside .Where's the pictures?...please.

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:16:12 +1100, "Rod" <comtrain@mpx.com.au> wrote,
and I selectively quote:

>Come on guys some of us live miles away!
>Where are the pictures? It is hard for me to believe that this truck thing
>actually works. It has been ragged from the day it arrived. they say it is
>Marinus' only mistake. It would be great if it was now found to work!

PMJI, but wasn't the RTL a V/Line Freight initiative, introduced long
before Freight Victoria came along........ or are you saying that it
was M vO's idea when he was head of VLF?

Regards

Yuri
--
Yuri J Sos

Reply to: steam4me@enternet.com.au

Web site is located at
http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me
"1998 - The Victorian Year in Steam"
--  Now available - check website for dealers
 at http://www.railpage.org.au/smedia ---