Re: Rod "speaks" again. was > Re: SAW/ASW - was Re: Computer Question - DTC

> Still waiting for you to back up your statement that Craig Dewick would be
> open to legal action for publishing his pay details.
>
> Dave
Thank you Dave, and I added that I was waiting for full details to be
published about your pay, and any other details you might wish Craig to
publish on your behalf?? What's the use of legal action , if you cannot
afford the Courts, anyway, don't put words in my mouth, I can do that
without your help. One of the few Solicitors that I have had reason to
appreciate, mailed me privately, with advice that the Union may have some
concern, and grounds for litigation, with a member divulging information,
that directly breached the privacy of its members.
Rod
Confidentiality clauses are part of life, friend!
Try to find out if the person you are waiting for is on board that plane
that you have spent an hour waiting at the airport for.
So for those that are interested, Dave, I expect to hear all the details of
your wage contract by return post???
and just to further muddy the waters, I am working for a Private
Corporation, nothing Public about Freight Victoria....at the moment.
I think that anyone who objects to my anger at that turkeys stupidity,
should also disclose full details of their own work contracts also, or just
shut up!