Re: I made a mistake, OK!!!! (was: [VIC] Robinvale weekender)

Lineman wrote:

> James my man, Dole bludger is insulting.
> As usual you are making a mountain out of the proverbial.Grow up and stop
> being a pratt.
> Graeme

I didn't mean to insult anyone, I just picked the wrong words. Anyone reasonable
person would notice that so why don't you grow up. You are the one who made a
mountain out of a mole hill by even picking on a small comment I made in the
first place and then you act like you never make any mistakes. Someone who's
grown up would never post such a sarcastic and insulting post as you did.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au