Re: Train Accident in Blue Mountains

Bill Bolton wrote:

> "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> wrote:
>
> > Except that it *may* have served as a reminder to the driver that he was
> > passing a red signal, and he *may* have been travelling a bit slower
>
> Since we don't know what speed the train was travelling as yet, though
> all the circumstantial evidence points to it being low, that's really
> immaterial at this time.

and for that fact.. you too are unaware of what really took place..
the evidence points at it not being low enough to avoid impact. therefore
making it too fast.

What is not immaterial at this point, is that 7 innocent people lost their
lives doing the things they always do.
Crossing the road can be a hazard, but when a tragedy takes a life, people
will always ask why..
People will always speculate, and with the diverse postings that have appeared
here, many people are coming to their own conclusions based on, admittedly,
circumstantial evidence.. conclusions that help them to understand and deal
with what has taken place.

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.