Re: Train Accident in Blue Mountains

Well, how come the V set hit at 50 KPH if correct procedures are being
followed. If Glenbrook station was manned at that time surely the station
staff could have told the driver of the V set that the IP had just left at a
crawl or is that not their job. Procedures followed to the nth degree can
lead to disaster. A bit of commonsense and discretion is called for. Its
still all too horrible to contemplate.
Rod Gayford
829sgl$bau$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:829sgl$bau$1@news1.mpx.com.au...