Re: [Melb] Prizes for Validating Metcards

Revalidation is becoming a comedy, and the Met admits it!

I saw an ad in the Herald Sun today that says that they are going to have
roving comedians who will reward unwary commuters who revalidate their
tickets properly!

I thought that the Hillside/Bayside staff already provided the comedy and
the whole ticketing system is the joke,

Cheers
John Wayman

8E93858E6telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8E93858E6telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...