Re: [Melb] Prizes for Validating Metcards

>Having said this, I have no problem with the concept of Metcard, but purely
>as a ticketing system. There are other, easier ways of collecting
>statistics, as I have stated above. The current Metcard system, with the
>statistical side of it removed, can be an almost perfect ticketing system,
>along with some other changes:
>
>* Allow the purchase and validation of incorrect zone tickets from the
>machines,
>* Daily tickets on trams (Everyone's said this, no argument really)
>* Plastic coated periodical tickets and Metcard Xpress available

To which I would add, the ability to buy multiple tickets in one
transaction.  That would save the restriction on the amount of change
provided.

JD

John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:       http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html