Re: Train Accident in Blue Mountains

Hi,

The ABC is run by the government (as much as they hate that fact. All other
commercial stations in Australia are run by capitalist corporations, and
blow things out of proportion, bringing out lies, and general stupidity to
make them number 1 (channel 9 even claim it "Still Number One").

But once again, as I said elsewhere before, my sympathy goes out to all
those involved in the accident this morning. The passengers, the families
of those deceased or severely injured, the train crews, and those left to
clean the whole mess up.

I only hope that our government finally get down of their a***s and DO
something to improve rail safety. But of course this will not happen. Maybe
they need one of their own to die in such tragic circumstances before they
learn.

Regards
Michael.

--
Michael Kurkowski
Ph: 0416-044-124

Change is inevitable, except from a payphone.