Re: Train Accident in Blue Mountains

Michael <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote in message
8E91685C2telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8E91685C2telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...
> I believe that it's too early to come to this sort of conclusion.
> Ultimately this may most likely be the cause, however I think for the

I cannot help but wonder if the Cowan Bank accident had not happened, if
some of the things done there to protect a multi-million signalling system,
would have been applied to this accident! We know now about the cover up at
Grandville,
utterley refusing to accept / admit that they had a defective Loco, and the
lengths they will
go to cover up!
Or if the Hisorical connections of the Participants At Cowan Bank meant that
they were put through
[read victimised] a lot of Grieff that perhaps won't be inflicted on City
Rail for obvious reasons.
Rod