Re: Train Accident in Blue Mountains

I've just looked at two of the ABC tv reports on
http://www.abc.net.au/news/1999/12/item19991202134225_1.htm.  I am very
impressed with the reports especially the way they stick with the facts
rather than speculation.  They are in complete contract to the
hysterical reporting that we see on the tv news here in the UK.  As are
the articles in this newsgroup.

My thoughts are with all those involved with the crash and their friends
and family.

Roger.

James wrote:

> Yes that was true (the flamings), however I think you will find that most
> poeple in this group are not like that.
>
> --
> James
>
> Remove the "z" to reply