Re: Train Accident in Blue Mountains

Jonathan Lau <jonlau@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> A work collegue has just told me about a collision at Glenbrook in the
> Blue Mountains, apparently between two passenger trains.
>
> Any further info?

Reports as at 6pm suggested up to 12 people killed, including two
teenagers.  The exact number of paseengers in the first car is
apparently not known with any certrainty, so it will have to be taken
apart to be sure.

The driver apperently warned passenger in the single deck section and
then went to the lower deck, another passenger had just started to
warn the upper deck when the impact occurred.

Cheers,

Bill