Re: Q. Length of a MET silver train carriage?

Michael Kurkowski <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote in message
8E362E97EtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8E362E97EtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...
> Why? How hard is it to CC your post to an email address? 80% of
newsreaders
> do it.

It is rude.

> Sometimes people don't have the time or bother for newsgroups but want the
> information anyway.

If they cannot be bothered looking in a newsgroup, then they really do not
want the information. As for the time factor, most newsreaders are
configured to "Show replies to my posts".

DaveP