Re: Indian Pacific hits freight train - Who's the Responsible Investigating body?

Peter <pbeam@lisp.com.au> wrote in message
37c49056.28311856@news.ozemail.com.au">news:37c49056.28311856@news.ozemail.com.au...

> >HEAR HEAR Dave!!!!!!
> >
> >Its very easy to make broad statements.
>
> So eay it is!!!
>
> >Some people who for whatever reason seem to have a chip on their shoulder
> >about NRC.
>
> Prehaps, i'd like to stay alive.
>
> >Maybe they missed out on job sellection? Many did!!!
>
> Didn't apply, didn't want to, didn't like the way that it was setup!
>
> >Maybe they lost their jobs due to NRC taking over their work in 1993-4?
>
> No
>
> >Or maybe its just sour grapes???
>
> For what?
>
> >But NRC sure has it detracters,  I personally have no time for NRC
> >management, I think they lack moral integrity, they were and still are
loose
> >with the truth when it come to their employees, most of all I think they
are
> >incompetent, they have no idea where they want the company to go,
changing
> >direction almost weekly, closing depots only to reopen them (Brokenhill),
> >making 50+ drivers redundant, only to start recruiting within 5 months,
> >senior management expects infact have got blood out of a stone at the
> >expence of their employees.
>
> Prehaps this is what I'm talking about, Management getting their blood
> out of the stone.
>
> >Having said all this, I will not stand by and see the professional
Enginemen
> >employeed by NRC attacked by people who for their own reasons have an axe
> >grind with NRC.
>
> Are you one? are they that professional that when they come to an
> unattended staff station, they don't know how to work their train
> thrugh it?

NO!!!!!

> >These guys in NRC are the same blokes who 4 and 5 years ago worked along
> >side many of the people who are attacking them now, they haven't changed,
> >they still eat, sleep and breath the same air, they have just changed the
> >colour of their uniform and their employer.

> So they may be, now working under a different set of conditions, which
> they aggreed to accept.

SO ARE WE ALL!!!!

> >No matter what the group of workers, there will always be the ones who
break
> >the rules, take short cuts, just get off NRC's back and grow up.
>
> Getting a bit testy here aren't we!

NO JUST SICK OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHIPS ON THEIR SHOULDERS!!!!!

MAYBE IN YOUR CASE ITS A WHOLE LOG?????

Bob