Re: Indian Pacific hits freight train

How long has this ARTC been running National Main Lines
now? It feels like a lifetime to me.
If the way they act at my workplace is an example of the
abilities and type of person they use to be Train
Controllers, all I can say is I am amazed that any trains
get to Perth at all, much less return!
Local Crews and Train Movements have almost come to a stand,
as these bigheaded, gutless arseholes, delay and refuse us
access to our own tracks, for some Interstate Train that
invariably arrives many minutes past the due times.Our own
train Controllers allowed a shunt with 5 mins extra
time.These arseholes want our 30 min shunt time plus
another 30 mins.Our shifts are long enough without this
crap. I would hate to be influenced by them for thirty
hours on a train to Perth, A lot of Crew Fatigue can be
contributed to lousy opperations.
 They refuse to answer their Radios, and sit over there in
Adelaide, probably wanking themselves off in their own self
importance! Yes legends in their own little minds!
Bet you that we will now have a big cover up..Bet you a
lousy Train Controller scurries back into his rats nest.
Arseholes.