Re: Oakleigh

I have found that left to right moves on the left and right to left
moves on the right.

A box with Melbourne on the left will have down moves on the left
and up moves on the right.

A box with Melbourne on the right will have up moves on the left
and down moves on the right.

Two expections are:
Macleod and Carrum which both have Melbourne on the left and
up moves on the left and down moves on the right.

Right to Left || Left to Right.

Which is the wrong way around compaired to most of the other boxes
in Victoria, if not Australia.

(I hope I have not confused anyone, but look at St.Albans and Darling
on my signalling page for boxes iwith Melbourne on different sides.
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord/trains/signalling/  )

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord