RESULTS: Is Quokka Circumcised? Yes: 49 No: 46

After I followed up to Melissa's question if Quokka was circumcised or
not because uncircumcised men disgust her, I received more than one
hundred replies from men who have had sex with Quokka.  Of the 100 men
who gave their testimony about Quokka's circumcision status, the
results were as follows:

Yes, Quokka is circumcised: 49
No, Quokka is not circumcised: 46
Don't know/Couldn't tell: 5

Some of the comments received were as follows:

"Quokka is most definitely circumcised.  I wouldn't go down on any man
who wasn't." --John, Sydney

"Quokka is certainly not circumcised.  His moist, chewy bunch of skin
at the tip is the most delicious part of his dick."
--Craig, Wollongong

"Quokka is very clean cut and circumcised of course.  He is every bit
the red-blooded Aussie male, complete with clipped cock and all.  He's
the best lover I've ever had." --Richard Muirden, Melbourne

"Quokka is absolutely NOT circumcised.  His penis is so small his
foreskin accounts for about 75% of it."  --Phil, Perth

"I couldn't tell if Quokka was circumcised or not.  His dick is so
small it retracts into his body where you can't see it."
--Arthur, Darwin

"Who cares if he's circumcised or not.  I'm the one who does the
fucking, and all I'm interested in is his juicy arse, which is nice
and tight, just the way I like them."  --Christopher, Brisbane

"Of course Quokka is circumcised.  I circumcised him myself.  I hate
filthy, disgusting uncircumcised men.  I also don't care that I had to
go to jail on charges of sex with a minor.  I was happy to take
Quokka's virginity when he was nine years old.  He's been my favourite
lover.  I just like young boys.  To hell with everyone who
disapproves."
--Melissa Torresan, Adelaide

"I don't give a fuck about his silly little dick.  He sucks cock
better than anybody I know, and that's all I want him for."
--Butch, Alice Springs

"Circumcised?  Not circumcised?  Who knows??  He's so fat you can't
even see his dick!"  --Rupert, Hobart Tasmania