Re: Thailand: whats to see and do?

I'm sure I'm going to get some flak for this, but here goes:

There used to be an old Air Force euphemism about going to Bangkok
to "work on the railroad" for the weekend... I first heard it from an
old
MSGT the first time I flew into U Taphao Air Base... When I questioned
someone else on the crew about it's meaning, I was told it had to do
something with "laying some Thais"...

(Please note that I'm not endorsing such a course of action, merely
sharing
this bit of information for the etymological enrichment of the audience)
:O|