Re: Thailand: whats to see and do?

Stan Rothwell wrote in message <37BDFC55.1214EAA3@ix.netcom.com>...

>(Please note that I'm not endorsing such a course of action, merely
>sharing
>this bit of information for the etymological enrichment of the audience)
>:O|

My consultancy is with the Royal Thai Government. I'll be on my very best
behaviour. Be sure the beer, clams and chili suggestion will be tried out.

By the way, in OZ the things that keep the rails together and apart are
sleepers, not ties, so the etymological enrichment may be a tad baffling for
some. Dunno what they are in Thai.