Re: RESULTS: Is Quokka Circumcised? Yes: 49 No: 46

Anonymous wrote:
> After I followed up to Melissa's question if Quokka was circumcised
> or not because uncircumcised men disgust her, I received more than
> one hundred replies from men who have had sex with Quokka.  Of the
> 100 men who gave their testimony about Quokka's circumcision
> status, the results were as follows:
> Yes, Quokka is circumcised: 49
> No, Quokka is not circumcised: 46
> Don't know/Couldn't tell: 5
<SNIP>

  LoL!  You idiot.  Didn't it occur to you to doubt your sources when
you got nigh-identical amounts of people stating *the exact opposite*?

  I don't think you'll ever make a good statistician...

-------------- Revenant [revenant@interact.net.au] -------------------
If I take a lamp and shine it towards the wall, a bright spot will
appear [...]. The lamp is our search for truth, for understanding.
Too often we assume that the light on the wall is God, But the light
is not the goal of the search, it is the result of the search. [...]
- G'kar, "Meditations on the Abyss" - Babylon 5.