Re: New CityRail rolling stock

"trendy rechauffé" wrote:

The latest issue of the online Transit Monthly lists the following details
for the 4gt:

"The trains will be built by Granville based manufacturers Clyde Engineering
at a cost of $220 million, 81 carriages will be in service by 2001 and a
further 120 over following years.

These will provide 20 new trains to service the metropolitian area."

I wonder where they will store these extra carriages?

I suppose when we get a change in government, the order for additional
trains will be cancelled.

bye tr

If you have a look at ACDEP yopu will notice that Country Link and 3801 ltd rolling stock has been moved. Apparantly thats where the new trains will be stored.

There are 10 roads there.

rgds