Re: Broadmeadows Line (VIC)

Hi,

That would be the one :) Sorry i only use that term because anyone who
knows me knows which one i am talking about (i live about 5 mins walk
from it, and its great for photographing in the morning during summer -
dont often get the mornings to do it tho :/ ).

Regards
Michael

Steven Hurst said on 4/08/1999 in