Re: Broadmeadows Line (VIC)

Michael wrote in message 8E18C9322telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8E18C9322telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...
> Hi,
>
> That would be the one :) Sorry i only use that term because anyone who
> knows me knows which one i am talking about (i live about 5 mins walk
> from it, and its great for photographing in the morning during summer -
> dont often get the mornings to do it tho :/ ).

My mate lives right next to it in Strathmore Heights. He can see the whole
bridge from the south side out almost every window.  Unfortunately he
doesn't have any appreciation for trains.  I guess he's grown to ignore them
when he has had to live next to them all of his life...  I don't think I
could ever get sick of it though, - I still look out my window when a diesel
goes past on the BMS line, even when I suspect/know it is only a pass.  :)

Regards,

Steven Hurst