Re: Broadmeadows Line (VIC)

Hi,

Well being a resident of the Broadmeadows line myself i can't exactly do
that :-) I could however try and obtain times for the other line near me
(Albion-Jacana loop). I did from last July's NSP have an excel
spreadsheet with all the times tabled for "The Bridge" based on
estimations from Jacana Loop (broad guage) and Tullamarine Loop (Standard
Guage). I am assuming that Decembers NSP is well out of date now (apart
from not having any standard guage times) so that would be rather useless
at this stage.

Regards
Michael

Steven Hurst scribbled something with a chicken feather on 3/08/1999 in