Re: 8-car Chopper etc.

Don't know about the 8 car C sets but the number of CTCCTC R sets has
diminished of late.

The Feb '99 Under the Wires issue (Newsletter of the Sydney Electric
Train.....) gave the Sydney suburban fleet tabulation at 30/12/98.

At that time the following sets were marshalled CTCCTC:
R1
R13
R14
R31
R32

The most plausible explanation I heard for these sets was the shortage of
trailers due to the refurbishment of the Tulloch trailers.

Chris