Re: melbourne transit in Maryland

This advertisement was reported to me earlier.  The summary (which appeared
in July 99 RNV) indicated:
Filmed in Melbourne,
Z3 tram (not Z1),
Hitachi trains (so 211M would be valid),
Filmed at 'track 3' (Richmond or South Yarra).
Victoria Australia platforms are signed as platforms, not tracks: the sign
was a doctoring to suit the target audience.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Paul Gilchrist <paulg@alphalink.com.au> wrote in article