Re: Max Length Of A special Train

This is a very vague question.  Since David is from NZ: I have been on a
26? total train there (South Pacific Steam Safari, East 72, final stage
from Hamilton to Auckland), but does the nation still have 30 carriages to
assemble into one train?

GSR (Australia) would allow 30 carriages.
VLine (Victoria Australia) would allow 900 t: 20-24 carriages, according to
type.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith