Re: Cityrail fare rises suck

At least you have an option of driving or take the train (which is cheaper,
DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING DIFFERENT!)
We rail workers on this group have no option but to drive, in order to get
you to work.
Many companies offer free travel to/from work if you work in strange hours,
when public transport does not exist.
But at SRA nothing.
We are expected to get to our depots, to work those trains for you, at our
own expense!
If there was public transport available we would use it, rembering taxis are
very expensive, they should be half the price they charge now.
No need to blab on and say we get free travel, that's only for the select
few that live in inner Sydney, but those living out of town, we have to pay
for private bus travel made.
You, our customer, also complain about the private bus network, and I can
tell you now, an intergated ticket system is coming soon, and the sooner,
the better.
Regards.