Re: Olympic Sprint Platform - Lidcombe

What about the poor passengers who need to catch the train from Bondi Jn. Do
they have to wait an extra 15min so the people at Edgecliff can get to work
on time?

This happens to me at East Richmond. Trains pulls up at East Richmond late
travelling towards Richmond (I want to go towards Blacktown). I get on.
Trains goes to Richmond and stops. Train then decides to become the next
following service to Blacktown. Service I wanted to catch is cancelled. I
get to work half an hour late. No wonder people drive to work.

Ben Staples

David Proctor <daproc@spam_this.umpires.com> wrote in message
7gdcu2$ikj$2@news.mel.aone.net.au">news:7gdcu2$ikj$2@news.mel.aone.net.au...
> C. Dewick wrote in message <7gcbre$3hh$1@lios.apana.org.au>...
>
> >Also, when you say 'turned around' at Edgecliff or Martin Place, which
> >direction are you referring to? Do you mean turning trains back towards
> >Central from these locations, or back towards Bondi? I'm just asking
> because
> >the Edgecliff crossover allows for turning back both ways, but Martin
Place