Re: 4 R's one train any way possible

"David" <valley123@xtra.co.nz> wrote in aus.rail:

>It is so sad that in a world like today you can not voice your opinions
>without someone like you bringing them down I selectively quote.  I put
>this on this chat group to be disguised and thought about. Do you have
>trouble Les Brown with what I have said about four R's?
>I am furious that people someone's idea is made fun of by a group of people
>who are reading this newsgroup for exactly why I read it  (TRAINS)
>If I have the idea of four loco's on one train, I will and no body will
>stop me for we are all intituled to voice our opinions.
>Now that Vic is slowly loosing their gauge to standard, well then new and
>improved ideas will have to be thought of as people will not travel on a
>normal steam train to the one desternation each time.  They
>needinsinuativee.  The trouble is that Australia rail is so caught up in
>the past and do not look in to the future.

David, chill out!!.

If you are willing to post your ideas on this n.g. do we all have to
agree with you?

I was expressing MY opinion - you know what opinions are, they are
what you have posted on this newsgroup. It was not my intention to
bring your opinion down, only to express my dissenting viewpoint.
Australia is still a democratic country and over here, disagreements
are tolerated if not encouraged.

So get off your high-horse lad, you ARE entitled to your opinions, but
then, so am I.

Les Brown