4 R's one train any way possible

Could anyone please advise me if a quad header could be done with the four
R's in service at the moment.   It would be a steam extravaganza with
nation wide interest as I have never seen more than three up front.  It
could be one way four and then divide up and come back as two separate
trains.
Twenty car train. Over 500 people. Magical sound of 4 hard working engines
tackling the notorious bank. The sight of such a long train sweeping around
the curve. The list just goes on.  There are so many possibilities to look
into.
  Just a thought.
Reg