Re: 4 R's one train any way possible

<<<<<<Look how large the American Rail Network as grown.
Their excursion trains are well past twenty cars long and they have as many
loco's as they can find to put on the train.>>>>>

Actually, like most countrie's networks the US's shrinks by the year.
I've never seen more than 2 loco's on a US steam excursion but then again, I
don't follow the choo choo scene. Yes some excursions do have a lot of cars but
they are run by the railroads. The last charter I was on was the UP E units
from Denver to Laramie which was almost cancelled due to insufficient bookings,
it ran, but only with about 9 cars.

This thread reminds me of when I got my first train set, it was a game to see
how many locos I could put up front!

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/