Re: Interstate Platform at Seymour

>>Are you sure? ISTR that Seymour is about 1.5-2 car lengths long and
>>The Rock is much longer.
>>Eitherway I guess it doesn't matter because CountryLink don't seem to
>>think that a market exists in Seymour.
>>
>Dear Mr Krel, Seymour with Puckapunyal has a combined population of 11,000.
>Most of the Puckapunyal families are from interstate.
>The Rock has a population of 400.

I wasn't comenting on the size of the townships; just the size of the
platforms. You said "The size of Seymour's SG platform is no bigger
than The Rock where the XPT regularly stops."
I was just mentioning that The Rock's platform is, in fact, relatively
long. I agree with you that CountryLink seems to ignore Seymour (they
Seeless). CL seems only interested in getting NSW people to/from
Melbourne. Given, however, that the XPT stops at both Benalla and
Wangaratta a stop in Seymour would make sense.

Cheers

Krel

Just another eccentric crank.