Re: Safeworking!

David Langley <del@ancc.com.au> wrote in message
371C6A97.BD397063@ancc.com.au">news:371C6A97.BD397063@ancc.com.au...
> Krel wrote:
>
> > >Pirie. The only difference is that over in SA the trains don't stop to
receive
> > >them. But you do have to have at least a crew of two.
> > >

> > DOO trains run between Port Augusta and Whyalla regularly. I believe
> > that this is operated under Train Orders.
>
> Yeah but they don't get them on the run.

While on the CPH tour to Parkes on Saturday we stopped in the Pinecliffe
area (between Molong and Manildra) and the driver said we were waiting for a
new train order. It was seven minutes before we left. Was the old train
order valid to a certain place ( we didn't seem to be at any particular
place) or a certain time (it was 17:00)?
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton