Re: MMTB's Ken Hall ( was All-over advertising trams (Melb)

David McLoughlin wrote:

>  The hard graft to build 1041 and thus the later Zs  was by
> Ken Hall (who was chief engineer of the MMTB), whom I credit only second
> to Major General Risson with saving and reviving the Melbourne tramway
> system.

This reminds me. Does anyone know what happened to Ken Hall? Is he still
involved in transport issues in any way? I presume he has retired from
the MMTB or PTC or whatever ages ago as I haven't seen his name in tne
media for years.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand