Re: New infrastructure in Vic?

My understanding is that the final track alignment is still being
determined.  The government announcement did refer to passing loops,
implying some single track, but that may be only east of Elgar Road or
Nelson Road (the last 500m or so).

The successful bidder for the tram company has to be determined before the
plans can be finalised.

371034FE.7875@REMOVEiprolink.co.nz">news:371034FE.7875@REMOVEiprolink.co.nz...