Re: Countrylink website.

David Proctor wrote in message <7ekurp$gbf$1@news.mel.aone.net.au>...
>Junee-based PSS - I wonder what he thinks of his title - "Passenger Service
>Supervisor" - and he isn't there for customer service?

Maybe he took the meaning of the word "service" in the biblical sense and is
REALLY upset because it never happens. BTW, does anyone remember the XXXX
advert that was filmed at Thirlmere? Maybe we should give the "Conductor"
from that ad a job with Countrylink. Hmmm. A friendly Countrylink PSS? Yes,
of course. And, just for the record, I DO believe in Santa Claus!

Regards

Matt Smith
Brisbane, Queensland
Reply to matticue@hotmail.com