Re: Countrylink website.

Matthew Halpin wrote in message <923657096.829113@smiggly.aljan.com.au>...

>I am only new to travelling by train, and by no means I will be giving it
>up, might avoid Cattle Class on GSR though.

Steerage on GSR is to be avoided at all costs (and you only went Broken
hill - Adelaide and Adelaide - Melboring) - I did it from Perth to Sydney in
December (sleepers were fully booked) and I will fly rather than sit up next
time. The Holiday Class sleepers are exceptional value, however, and I woudl
recommend them to anyone. The staff don't mind serving you then (although I
reckon you got a bad crew!)

DaveP