Re: Countrylink website.

Ther are both good and bad on CountryLink, last January a group of us headed
for Griffith via Junee from melbourne and return.

On the Melbourne to Junee leg of the trip, the most rude Train Manager/Guard
seem to insult every passenger.  He said to one passenger "that I am not
here for customer service"!

A friend of mine travelled to Sydney and rerurn the following week and this
fine specimen of consumor relations was still at his obnoxious best.  Surely
CountryLink must have some quality control.  And please don't say that this
person does not exist I have 8 other witnesses, or that the passengers
treated him badly.  I think he just got the insults in first.  He also
abused by friends wife at Spencer St who had two young children, for
bringing a collapsable pram into the sleepers, any decent person would have
helped a mother with a pram and young children!

Once he checked his tickets he hid back in the guard's compartment.

On the other hand the PSA on the Griffith Train was superb under extreme
cicumstances, especially when the air-conditioning broke down(both ways).
It was 30 outside and hotter inside.  The windows that were suppossed to
open in the event of air-conditioning were sealed shut with silastic by the
workshops!!