Re: Countrylink website.

Grahame Ferguson wrote in message <370e0032@nap-ns1>...

>On the Melbourne to Junee leg of the trip, the most rude Train
Manager/Guard
>seem to insult every passenger.  He said to one passenger "that I am not
>here for customer service"!

Junee-based PSS - I wonder what he thinks of his title - "Passenger Service
Supervisor" - and he isn't there for customer service?

The Junee PSS's are almost as bad as the Taree ones - rude, arrogant,
offensive.

>A friend of mine travelled to Sydney and rerurn the following week and this
>fine specimen of consumor relations was still at his obnoxious best.
Surely
>CountryLink must have some quality control.

They do - but you can thank the Labor Party for the unfair dismissal laws
that prevent them from getting rid of him.

DaveP

=========

Known spammers/idiots list - spambots, please take note, and do your stuff!

ahill26876@aol.com , sales@aitnet.net , Joe1orbit@aol.com , pjm@syd.net.au ,
babymash@manawatu.gen.nz , rshutt@netspace.net.au