Re: Mark's Marvellous Map of Bendigo?

four points as I said in a previous post.

>>and stopping for "departmental purposes" at the junctions?
>

>FV won't have any departments <g!>.  Train Orders can be received on
>the move.

Only if a responsible Departmental Person can be found to write it out for
the crew!
then the driver can crawl past this person at perhaps 5 kph and verify it by
Radio as he returns to speed!
otherwise a driver will write his order under the protection of a manned
yard, or his existing order, and his train will be stopped! Having received
his order he will enter THAT section.
As Freight Victoria has given notice of Termination to many people these
last few days, it is doubtful that any
departmental types will be available any more. Even talk, that the second
person will open and close the signal boxes as required [I hope that one is
a wrong-un].
Rod.