Re: Sydney people movers.

MattyQ wrote:

> >Why don't you move down to the true capital of Australia, Sydney

No, I demur here. The choice of Canberra as the capital to end the
Melbourne-Sydney debate was a stroke of genious. Canberra is a dreary
town of complete irrelvance to everyone else in Australia and its dull
existence has allowed much more interesting places to flourish.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, the seas sleep and
the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song.
Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else
the tea is getting cold. Come on Ace, we've got work to do!"
-- The last words of the last BBC Dr Who, played by Sylvester McCoy, in
part three of Survival, screened December 6 1989. Ten years ago this
year.