Re: Sydney people movers.

Ben Staples <98711576@student.hawkesbury.uws.edu.au> wrote in message
<7e1ba8$82h@ob1.uws.EDU.AU>...

>MattyQ wrote in message <3703327a.0@news.bris.corplink.com.au>...

>>Hospital. Only to be used by taxi's, buses, motorbikes and private
vehicles
>>carrying 3 or more passengers (promotes car pooling).
>

>Why don't you move down to the true capital of Australia, Sydney, where we
>cater for people with only two people in the car with a T2 lane, which
>allows only taxi's, buses, motorbikes and private vehicles carrying more
>than two passengers.

Isn't that what I just said? "3 or more" means the same as "more than two"
in my book. Furthermore and no offence to Sydneysiders but, I wouldn't live
in Sydney if my life depended on it. Sorry. Anyway, this is getting way off
topic so I refuse to comment any further.

Regards

Matt Smith
Brisbane, Queensland
Reply to matticue@hotmail.com