Re: RTM Election

The other reason McDs is successful is that it's food (for better or worse)
is at least clean and easily accessible.
I know this beloved toilet block must be good but people actually have to
have other reasons for going.
McD's don't make money on the toilets...
Cheers,
Darren Yates
Firebox recordings [http://www.firebox.bluemountains.net.au]

<719g0b$jp2$1@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net>...