Re: Perth - Southern Line of Route

I get back to perth about every ten years.

The major impression is the "ring road" development - especially since it has
wiped out all my old "navigation" landmarks.

A " ring rail" Midland around the east to south sounds like the answer to a
problem Brisbane has - public transport is acessible to just about everyone -
but almost all of it only provides  transport to and from the CBD.

My lasting impression of Perth (I effectively left there in 1958) is the City
was young enough not to have developed real slums, and transport thinking has
been relatively progressive (and heavily debated).

Keep it up.

Goldie
goldiecom