Day of the Roses.

I have watched with some amusement,the nit picking of the show. What the
show did
convey with realism is the trauma suffered by both the victims and the
rescuers.
As a volunteer member of a first responce emergency service,I am part of a
team who have to deal with all manner of life threatening
situations,particually fire and rescue.
Rescuers do suffer trauma from dealing with situations such as depicted in
the show,
and a lot of the time,keep it to themselves.
I for one,thought the show was excellent..particually showing the human
side of it all.
Ray