Re: RTM Election

D'oh.

My spy system is not what it used to be.
Apparently, the 5 unfortunates who got elected are:
Graeme Bell, Ted Mullett, Brian Woolley, Barry McMahon & Mark Jackson.

I guess the voters got what they wanted, as opposed to the Museum getting what
it needs.

The only way we'll ever know if we have got the Membership's desires sussed,
is if the entire eligible membership votes. Usually, only about 15-20%
bother. It's a shame that the rest don't give enough of a damn, to spend the
45c. This year, they even got a reply paid envelope courtesy of the Take-over
Team.

If a larger number of members voted, particularly when contentious items such
as 57s & Valley Heights are issues, then we could settle the arguments once &
for all. With only a handful involved, it's much easier to stack.

Have a nice day.