Re: 2 car K sets

David Proctor wrote:

> I already have - the four 2-car sets are all in operation as 2-car sets, and
> the only other set fitted with air-conditioning as new, C3550/T4216 is part
> of the general  K-set pool.

Just flipped through the electric rollingstock book.  According to this
publication, the numbers of the Air Conditioned Motor Cars are C3501-C3504 and
C3550.  The numbers of the Air Conditioned Trailer Cars are D4096 - D4099 and
T4216.

Then again, I don't believe everything I read in Railway Publications...

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au