Re: 2 car K sets

David Johnson wrote:

> Me wrote:
>
> > K1 was involved in the fatality on the Central Coast yesterday.
>
> Well it got to Sydney OK, because I took the set to Hornsby.  The photo in the
> newspaper was K1, but are you sure that was the actual train involved?

"the accident happened shortly before 3pm at lisarow train station as
the train headed towards gosford"

the train apparently did not stop at lisarow and to the best of my
knowledge the 2 car k sets run all stops, on another note because of
some serious camber on that section of track there is atleast 45cm
clearance between trains and the fence they say the kid hit, he must
have been leaning quite a way out to be ripped from the train

the train did not stay at lisarow, the driver stopped a while later when
he was contacted by a station attendant (funny that, lisarow is just a
platform), so chances are it was not K1, whichever train was at lisarow
roughly around 3pm going south is your train

...mikey